Please help me in my research.
For the last few years I have seen many people, salaried, inside organizations, showing signs of attitudes and behavior similar to freelancers. I use the term “gig mindset” to describe this phenomena and decided to explore it further.
- How does this differ from a traditional approach to work?
- Is it just a question of nuance, of degree?
- Are there real, meaningful differences?
- If so, what does it mean for people and for organizations?
- Does the gig mindset build resilience in organizations, or does it create disorder?
I opened a short survey on Survey Monkey and am looking for participants, primarily people who work in organizations, to share their perceptions with me. The survey is completely anonymous, never asking for your name nor that of your organization. It takes 15 minutes and is open until the end of September.
Here’s the link, and feel free to share it: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/gigmindset
There is also a version in Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mentalidad-GIG
If you’d like to do a customized mindset snapshot with your team, department entire organizations, check out this page: https://www.netjmc.com/customized-gig-mindset-snapshot-for-your-organization/
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments, and I hope you’ll help me with this research!