Case studies and interviews in the 2017 report bring real-life dimensions to data and analysis.
Interviews conducted by Jane McConnell between July and September 2016.
- Air Liquide: Making people the focus of transformation and building a digital workplace to be a framework for the future.
- ALE: Enabling outcome selling and deepening relations with clients while transforming the internal culture and mindset.
- Australian DTO: Sharing successes and learning from errors while building credibility through delivery.
- Danish Demining Group: Innovating through an agile approach adapted for the complex environment of a live conflict zone.
- The Guardian: Building deep, meaningful relationships with readers while innovating journalism and engaging in a broad ecosystem.
- Merck: Relating a new digital workplace, corporate brand and HR competency model to cultural change from the inside out.
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society: Codifying knowledge as policy and process to ensure portability and application in different contexts.
- Société Générale: Building a mobile workplace and workforce in a global financial company operating in a highly regulated environment.
- Workplace design: Kimball Office and OFS Brands sharing their vision of evolution from a knowledge economy to a creative one, unlocking human and machine potential through design.
- Alice Obrecht, author and specialist, on effective innovation in humanitarian contexts.
- Anne Rogers, practitioner, on why organizations need information specialists more than ever before.
- Fillip Callewaert, knowledge management professional, on lean knowledge culture.
- Haydn Shaughnessy, author and authority on platforms and ecosystems.
– – – – – – – – – –
If you’d like a free copy of the Executive Summary, let me know.
Here’s more information about the full report.
How to purchase the report.