You can do a self-assessment of your own digital workplace and see where you stand compared to other organizations and specifically those within your own sector or industry. This is based on a 3-level maturity scale defined from the digital workplace framework.
The assessment can be done in three different ways:
- Online, involving people from different parts of your organization, preceded and followed by interactive webinars. Telephone support is included.
- A short, facilitated World Café one-day event where you bring people together to share their experiences and expectations. The results of the day give you a wide range of input from which you can begin to identify your strategy. Telephone support is included.
- A longer, facilitated “Live Jam” where key players come together F2F for 2 or more days to self-assess, brainstorm and develop actions plans in a collaborative, agile style.
Strategy and Action Plan: Decide where you want to go and how.
My workshop methodology, developed over the last 10 years, is customized for each client. No cookie cutters here. It involves working with your core team, based on input from one of the self-assessment actions described above.
- I guide you through a creative, collective, lightly structured process co-developed by you the client, and myself.
- It is heavily driven by input from different parts of the workforce: operational, customer-facing, service and product development, central and shared services, and so on.
- It includes input from senior management and front line workers.
- It integrates your existing internal successes (pockets of the organization that have already “got it”) and external successes (examples of other organizations).
- The output is a strategy document, written and owned by you, produced through close collaboration with me. It can also include a short, executive presentation for your senior leaders and budget holders.
Contact me to talk over your case.
An exploratory conversation can be interesting whether we end up working together or not.