Would you like a customized gig mindset* snapshot of your team or organization?
- You can do this for your team, department or function (all your IT people, all your business leaders, etc.).
- You can compare business units or country units in your group.
- You can do a snapshot for an association, for example a workgroup of digital workplace managers from different companies.
- The possibilities are unlimited!
Examples of what you’ll learn:
A 2-Step Process…
You choose a one-word identifier. It could be the name of your company, or it can be any other word you wish. Be sure everyone knows the word in advance! You and the people in your group will be asked to fill in the one-word identifier at the end of the survey.
The survey is anonymous. You will not be asked for your name nor that of your organization. If your one-word identifier is not your company name, and if you use a gmail or similar to receive the snapshot, no one, including myself, Jane McConnell, will know who you are.
You invite the people involved to take the Gig Mindset survey independently. The survey takes a maximum of 20 minutes. You send them this link:
Deadline and Requirements
- The survey closes Friday August 31.
- You need a minimum of 10 people, but can invite up to 100 people. The more people involved in your group, the more accurate the snapshot will be.
- You will also receive a free copy of the data summary report containing the consolidated results of the full survey.
Contact me if you’d like more information, but you can also kick off your snapshot on your own, without getting in touch.
* The term “gig mindset” refers to the attitudes and behaviors of people who, even though they are salaried employees in an organization, approach their work more as if they were independent freelancers. Their attitudes and behaviors contrast with those of salaried people who work with what we might call the “traditional mindset” where the approach to work is influenced by defined roles, hierarchy and established procedures.