My talks are not talks. They are thought-provoking conversations.
I am frequently asked to talk at conferences and to give private briefings to management about the organization in the digital age. I’ll bring new ideas, data from my 10 years of research and stories from the trenches of 17 years of firsthand experience working with global organizations.
- Key player in the financial transactions industry. 2016
- Global industrial company in a merger context. 2016
- International textile company in Europe. 2016
- Global manufacturing company in Germany. 2016
- Executive Round Table (invitation only) organized by the Peter Drucker Forum Europe, the Harvard Business Review and Roland Berger, Munich, September 2015
- Major French bank and insurance group, France, June 2015
- Government infrastructure agency, Europe, January 2015
- Global chemical company, Germany, May, 2014
- Global technology company, Stockholm, May, 2014
- Global construction company, Paris, March, 2014
- Leading company in the luxury industry, Paris, February, 2014
- Nuclear safety government agency, Europe, end 2013
- Leading luxury brands group, Europe, end 2013
- Rencontre de responsables digital, Paris, Conference Chair annually 2009-2016.
- Enterprise Digital, Paris, 2016.
- Congresintranet, Utrecht, 16-17 March 2015
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit, Paris, 4-5 February 2015
- IOM, Cologne, 24 – 25 September 2014
- Intranet Reloaded, Berlin, 10 – 11 April, 2014 Advisory Board, World Café
- Morning work session on the Digital Workplace, Geneva, 4 April, 2014
- The Digital Workplace: Trends and Practices, E-cercle, Paris, 25 March, 2014
- IntraTeam Event, Copenhagen, 25 – 27 February, 2014
- European Enterprise 2.0 Summit, Paris, 11 – 12 February, 2014
- How your digital workplace supports customer-facing workforce
- How digital and management are intrinsically connected
- Making work more human in a global company
- Overcoming challenges in the digital age
- And more ….