Digital Workplace Trends 2013 Advisory Board: 250 years of digital experience
Digital Workplace Trends 2013 Advisory Board is operational!
The Advisory Board for this year’s Digital Workplace Trends survey is up and running. Twenty digital and intranet practitioners representing over 250 years of digital and intranet experience are hard at work in a new collaborative space identifying topics and questions for this year’s survey. They are from Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Israel, New Zealand, Switzerland, UK and the USA and come from a wide range of industries.
(The “based in” refers to the person, not the organization.)
- Agnès Grellet, Intranet Manager at Veolia Environnement (based in France)
- Brian Holness, Enterprise Content Management Programme Manager, International Power – GDF SUEZ, (based in the UK)
- Candace Cahill , manager of the Employee Digital Workplace for the Healthcare sector of Philips, chair of the Philips Digital Workplace Board, (based in the USA)
- Ernst Décsey, Communication Specialist Intranet, UNICEF, (based in Switzerland)
- Franklin Bradley, Internal Communications Manager, Architect of the Capitol (based in Washington DC, USA)
- Frazer Orr, Web Content Publisher, University of Auckland (based in New Zealand)
- Gabriele Maltinti, Group Director, Knowledge Management and Sharing, Sodexo, (based in France)
- Ilona van Schie, content manager, Achmea, (based in the Netherlands)
- Joanne Treverton, Intranet Manager, RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds), (based in the UK)
- Kelli Carlson-Jagersma, VP Collaboration Strategy, Wholesale, Wells Fargo, (based in the USA)
- Kevin Smyth, Ernst & Young, (based in the UK)
- Luke Mepham, Global Intranet Strategy & User Experience Manager, Aviva, (based in the UK)
- Martin Risgaard Rasmussen, Application Consultant, Grundfos Holding A/S, (based in Denmark)
- Patricia Eagan, Senior Manager Web Communications at The Jackson Laboratory, (based in the USA)
- Sharon O’Dea, Senior Manager, Online Communications at Standard Chartered Bank, (based in the UK)
- Steve Eades, Solutions Architect, Medical Assurance Society, (based in New Zealand)
- Thomas Maeder, Intranet Experience Manager, Swisscom AG, (based in Switzerland)
- Tine Marie Kirkegaard, Digital Media Manager, Carlsberg, (based in Denmark)
- William Amurgis, Internal Communications Director, American Electric Power, (based in the USA)
- Yann Vialet, Senior Web Communications Manager at Alcatel-Lucent, (based in France)
So far, we have worked on identifying the objectives and topics for this year’s survey and report. We have also worked on refining the definition of the “digital workplace”. We will communicate more about this later.
Many thanks to the people listed above who will all help make this year’s survey and the resulting “Digital Workplace Trends 2013″ report an exceptional publication, a strategic and pragmatic guide for enterprises today.
Pingback: Hello again « Sharon O'Dea